Willing to consider reasonable offers. Message me and I’ll send you a video tour!
28 x 8.5 ft, Iron Eagle triple-axle trailer with 2 5/16” ball hitch. Sleeps up to 6 people – access queen size bed in main loft with stairs and full size bed in second loft with ladder. Living room will fit an 8 ft couch/bed pullout and still have room for bar stools by the island.
Built with your health in mind: non-toxic zero-VOC paint on all walls and cabinetry, stainless steel countertops, Birch and formaldehyde-free plywood cabinets, Calibamboo formaldehyde-free wide-plank LVP flooring, non-toxic caulking, and formaldehyde-free batt insulation (R-21 in the roof and R-15 in the walls). Shielded electric wires and hardwired ethernet cables were used throughout to reduce EMF exposure (electromagnetic frequencies). Range hood vents to outside with make-up air damper to reduce carbon monoxide, grease, and moisture from cooking.
– Metal board and batten siding with standing seam metal roof
– 2×4 stud walls with metal cross bracing and all-thread tiedowns to trailer
– The windows are tempered glass with locks and screens
– Light under porch overhang and floodlight on each end
– Pioneer minisplit sits on front tongue of trailer for heat/AC (includes remote)
– Electric is an RV-type power cable for a 30 or 50 amp outlet
– Gray water outlet is underneath the tiny house with a 2 1/2 inch ABS pipe
– Ready for composting toilet hookup and could be modified for flushable toilet
– “Utility room” you access through a panel in the bathroom that has the 50-amp circuit breaker and on-demand tankless hot water heater (fed by the propane tanks on the back of the tiny house)
– 32×34” fiberglass shower insert with white subway tile surround and ceiling
– 100 cfm electric exhaust fan in bathroom
– 9-inch-deep stainless steel sink, 60/40 split
– 4-burner gas stovetop with range hood vent to outside (fed by propane tanks)
Beautiful, modern, clean, and ready to own!